Sunday, October 6, 2013

Some Infographics from the World Championships - League of Legends

World's is over, and there's a plethora of stats that I've taken from it, and I wanted to share in an easier manner than my spreadsheets, so I made some infographics.  They aren't the prettiest, but I hope they get the information across easily!  I would love to know what you think, or even just here if you think these are neat or peaked curiosity.  Also if you have any questions on what these numbers mean in terms of Game Analysis, please ask, I'd love to answer.   I'll be putting up some of my thoughts on them later, but for now, here they are!

Spreadsheets from the Worlds can be found here.
Information may not be 100% correct, but should be extremely close.  I did have to take these stats by hand.

1. Team Scores

2. Champion Overview

3. Champion Details

4. Objective Control Overview

5. First Objective Control Details

2 comments:

  1. First team that got all 3 inner turrets won 100% of the time, thats a very intersting stats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *nods* I'll go over it later on today/tomorrow. I wanted to get these up now. The main reason behind that is because of the control over the game a team has to have to be able to take all 3 inner turrets as well as the vast amount of control it provides once they have it. For the worlds, taking all 3 inner turrets was used as a means of solidifying control they already had, rather than gaining more control. It's an example of playing League by the numbers so to speak.

      Delete